REGULAMIN SKLEPU INTERNETOWEGO
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
1. The Regulations define the terms and conditions for the provision of electronic services, including the use of the Store, and the rights, obligations and conditions of liability of the Seller and the Customer. The Regulations also contain information to which the Consumer is obliged to deliver to the Seller in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, including the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz.U.2014.827 as amended).
2. Every customer should read the Regulations.
3. The Regulations are available on the Store's website and are available free of charge before the conclusion of the contract. At the Customer's request, the Regulations are also made available in such a way that it is possible to obtain, reproduce and record its content using the ICT system used by the Customer (eg by e-mail).
4. Basic definitions:
- Regulations: Regulations of the Online Store;
- Seller or Service Provider: Serafin Mateusz "AS", 36-100 Kolbuszowa, ul. Witosa 49, Tax Identification Number: 8141601237
- Customer or Service Recipient: a natural person who is over 18 years of age and has full legal capacity, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, but who can acquire rights and incur liabilities that will establish a legal relationship with the Seller in the scope of the Store's activities . The Customer is also a Consumer, if there are no separate provisions in relation to the Consumer;
- Consumer: a customer who is a natural person making a legal transaction (purchase) with the Seller, not directly related to its business or professional activity;
- Electronic Service - a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.U.2016.1030 i.e. as amended), provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website;
- Shop or Online Shop, or Service: Electronic Service, Online Store, maintained by the Seller at the internet address voletsgroup.com
- Account - Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Customer, a set of resources in the ICT system - Service Provider, which collects data provided by the Customer and information about activities within the Shop;
- Product or Product - goods sold in the Store, included in the Seller's offer;
- Contract - a distance contract regarding the purchase of the Goods, concluded as a result of the Customer placing an Order in the Shop and its acceptance by the Seller;
- Form - a script constituting a means of electronic communication, making it possible to place an Order in the Shop;
- Order - instruction to purchase the Goods placed by the Customer using technical communication means;
- Newsletter - Electronic Service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via email (e-mail), which allows all its customers to automatically receive cyclical messages (newsletters) containing information about the Website, including news or promotions in the store.
CHAPTER 2. BASIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
1. Seller's data for contact with the Customer: address: 36-100 Kolbuszowa, ul. Witosa 49, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +48 729 686 618
2. The Seller offers the following types of services provided electronically:
1) an online store operating via a website where the Customer concludes a distance selling contract, the parties are informed about the sale by means of automatically generated e-mail, and the performance of the contract (in particular, delivery of the Goods) takes place offline;
2) newsletter, consisting in sending by the Seller, to the email address of the Customer, electronic messages containing information about the Website, including new products or promotions in the Store;
3) reviewing (commenting), consisting of enabling the Seller to place Customer's individual and subjective statements, including service or Goods, on the Store's website.
3. The Seller provides services electronically in accordance with the Regulations.
4. The technical condition of using the Store is the Customer having a computer or other devices enabling browsing the Internet, appropriate software (including a web browser), access to the Internet and a valid and active e-mail account.
5. It is prohibited to provide illegal content by the Customer.
6. Using the Store may be associated with the risks typical for the use of the Internet, such as spam, viruses, hacker attacks. The seller takes action to counteract these threats. The Seller indicates that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the threat of obtaining or modifying customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the above threats, including antivirus and identity protection programs using the Internet.
7. Conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services takes place via the Store via the Internet. The Customer may at any time stop using the services electronically by leaving the Store or by deleting the Customer's account. In this case, the contract for the provision of services by electronic means is automatically terminated without the need to submit additional statements of the parties.
8. It is not possible to use the Store anonymously or using a pseudonym.
CHAPTER 3. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Seller provides the personal data provided by the Customer in accordance with applicable law, in particular:
1) The Seller shall exercise due diligence to protect the interests of data subjects, including ensuring that such data is:
a) processed in accordance with the law,
(b) collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed incompatible with those purposes;
c) factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
(d) kept in a form which permits identification of the persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
2) The Seller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of personal data being processed, appropriate to the threats and categories of data covered by the protection.
2. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the clients themselves or the statutory authorization to process personal data, as per the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Dz.U.2016.922, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.U.2016.1030, as amended).
3. Customers have the right to control the processing of data, including their supplementation, updating, straightening and deletion on the terms resulting from the above-mentioned regulations.
4. The Seller ensures that the Customers' personal data will not be made available to any unauthorized entities. Customers' personal data may be transferred to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including relevant authorities.
5. Customers' personal data may be entrusted to third parties for purposes related to the implementation of the contract concluded with the client. The Seller indicates that he entrusted the processing of personal data to the following entities:.
CHAPTER 4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
§ 1 Account.
1. Account registration on the Store's website is free and requires the following activities: The Buyer should complete the registration form providing specific data and submitting statements on the acceptance of the Regulations, processing personal data, and providing commercial information. The customer's email address provided by him in the account registration process will be sent a link to verify the account. Logging in to the account consists in providing the Customer's e-mail address and password set by the Customer. The password is confidential and should not be shared with anyone.
2. The Account allows the Customer to enter or modify data, perform or check Orders and view order history.
3. The electronic service The account is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
4. The Customer may at any time cancel his account in the Store by sending a relevant request to the Seller via e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the Seller's address: 36-100 Kolbuszowa, ul. Witosa 49
§ 2. Newsletter
1. The Newsletter service aims to provide the Customer with the ordered information.
2. The use of the Newsletter does not require the registration of the account by the Customer, but requires the provision of an email address and make statements regarding the acceptance of the Regulations, the processing of personal data, the transmission of commercial information.
3. A link confirming the subscription to the Newsletter will be sent to the Customer's email address.
4. Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
5. The Customer may at any time resign from the Newsletter by sending a relevant request to the Seller via email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Seller's address: 39-300 Mielec, Żeromskiego 2
§ 3. Opinions
1. The Seller allows Clients to post individual and subjective comments (opinions, comments) on the Store's website, in particular regarding the Goods.
2. The service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
3. Using the service is possible anonymously.
4. The Seller may use opinions for the purposes of content posted on the Website.
CHAPTER 5. SALE
§ 1. Goods
1. All products offered in the store are new and have no defects.
2. A detailed description of the Good can be found on the Store's website.
3. A warranty or after-sales service may be granted for the Goods. Detailed information in this regard can be found in the description of the Goods.
§ 2. Orders and their implementation
1. The order may be placed by completing the Form, available in the Store.
2. Orders can be placed after registering an account on the Store's website or without registering an account on the Store's website (guest shopping).
3. The Customer is obliged to carefully fill in the Form, providing all data in accordance with the actual state of affairs and specifying the chosen method of payment and delivery.
4. The Customer provides data in the Form and makes statements regarding the acceptance of the Regulations, the processing of personal data, the transmission of commercial information.
5. Orders in the Store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Folded orders
Saturdays, Sundays or holidays are considered on the next working day.
6. Confirmation of placing the Order is made by the Customer by clicking the button (field) labeled "I am buying and paying". The Seller will send the Customer a confirmation of the Order to the Customer's e-mail address.
7. The time of order fulfillment (ie until the day of dispatch of the Goods) is up to 2 business days.
§ 3. Payments
1. All prices of Goods in the Store are gross prices in Polish zlotys (prices include VAT). The price of the Goods does not include the costs referred to in point 2 below. The price of the Goods given when the Customer places an Order is binding for both parties.
2. Costs associated with the delivery of the Goods (eg transport, delivery, postal services) and any other costs shall be borne by the Customer. The amount of these costs may depend on the Client's choice as to the method of delivery of the Goods. Information on the amount of these costs is provided at the stage of placing the Order.
3. The customer can choose a payment method:
- traditional transfer - payment before shipment of the Goods (prepayment). After placing the Order, the Customer should pay / transfer the amount to the Store's bank account. The Order is processed after the Customer's payment is credited to the Store's bank account;
- payment via the PayPal payment system - payment before shipment of the Goods (prepayment). After placing the order, the customer should make payment through the Dotpay system. The Order is processed after the Customer's payment is credited to the Dotpay payment system;
- payment with personal receipt of the Goods (cash or card payment) - the Customer pays the payment directly at the personal receipt of the Goods in the Seller's home store. The order is fulfilled after accepting the Order.
- payment on delivery of the Goods (cash on delivery) - the customer pays the amount directly on receipt of the Goods at the courier. The order is fulfilled after accepting the Order.
4. For each product sold, the Store issues a proof of purchase and delivers it to the Customer.
5. The customer is obliged to pay within 2 days from the date of the contract of sale. If the Customer fails to make payment within this period, then - in accordance with art. 491 § 1 of the Civil Code (Dz.U.2016.380, as amended) - the Seller shall set an additional deadline for payment by the Customer, after which he will be entitled to withdraw from the contract in the event of ineffective expiration. If the Customer declares that the services will not be fulfilled, the Seller may withdraw from the contract without setting an additional deadline, also before the specified date of performance has arrived.
§ 4. Delivery
1. The product is sent to the address indicated by the Customer in the Form, unless the Parties agree otherwise.
2. The product is delivered by courier or via the postal operator according to the client's choice. The shipment carried out via the postal operator should be delivered within 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Goods, while via courier - within 2 business day from the date of dispatch of the Goods.
3. The Customer may collect the Goods at the address -.
4. Along with the Goods, the Seller issues to the Customer all elements of his equipment as well as manuals, maintenance and other documents required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
5. The seller indicates that:
1) when the Goods are delivered to the Customer or the carrier, the Benefits and burdens associated with the Goods and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods pass. When selling to the Consumer, the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product passes to the Consumer as soon as the Goods are released to the Consumer. For the issue of the Goods it is considered its entrusting by the Seller to the carrier, if the Seller had no influence on the choice of the carrier by the Consumer,
2) acceptance of the shipment with the Goods by the Customer without objection shall result in the expiration of claims for loss or damage in transport, unless:
a) the damage was recorded by protocol before the parcel was accepted;
b) such a statement was discontinued due to the fault of the carrier;
c) the loss or damage resulted from intentional fault or gross negligence of the carrier;
d) the non-exogenous damage was noticed by the authorized party after the acceptance of the consignment, and within 7 days he demanded that it be determined and proved that the damage arose in the time between accepting the shipment for transport and its delivery.
§ 5. Additional information for the Consumer
1. The contract is not concluded for an indefinite period and will not be subject to automatic extension.
2. The minimum duration of the Consumer's obligations under the Agreement is the duration of the Contract, i.e. the payment and receipt of the Goods.
3. Using the Store by the Consumer does not connect with the obligation to deposit or provide other financial guarantees.
4. The seller does not apply the code of good practice referred to in art. 2 point 5 of the Act of August 23, 2007 on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices (Dz.U.2016.3 with changes).
CHAPTER 6. RESPONSIBILITY
1. Liability under the warranty is excluded in legal relations with customers.
2. The Seller is liable to the Consumer, if the Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) on the terms set out in the provisions of the Civil Code (Dz.U.2016.380, as amended), on the following principles:
a) physical defect consists in non-compliance of the Goods with the contract. In particular, the Product is inconsistent with the contract if:
- The goods do not have properties that this kind of thing should have because of the purpose in the contract marked or resulting from the circumstances or destination;
- The goods do not have properties that the Seller has provided for the Consumer;
- The product is not suitable for the purpose of which the Consumer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections to such purpose;
- The product has been delivered to the Consumer in incomplete state.
b) The goods have a legal defect if the good is owned by a third party or if it is encumbered with the right of a third party, and if the restriction in using or disposing of the Goods results from a decision or decision of a competent authority; if the right is sold, the Seller is also responsible for the existence of the law;
c) The Seller is responsible under the warranty for physical defects that existed at the time the danger passed on to the Consumer or resulted from the reason inherent in the Product at the same time.
d) The Seller is exempt from liability under the warranty if the Consumer knew about the defect at the time the contract was concluded;
e) if a physical defect was found within one year from the date of the release of the Goods, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time the danger passed on to the Consumer;
f) The Seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of release of the Goods to the consumer, and if the good purchased by the Consumer is a movable item, the Seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiry of one year from the day of issue of the Goods;
g) Consumer's rights under the warranty are:
h) demand for a price reduction of the Goods or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Consumer exchanges the defective item for a defect-free one or removes the defect;
i) The Consumer may, instead of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand replacement of the Product free of defects, or instead of replacing items, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the thing to compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the proposed method by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the item free from defects is taken into account, the type and significance of the defect found, and also the inconvenience to which the Consumer would expose the other way of satisfying;
j) The Consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the place marked in the contract at the expense of the Seller, and when such a place is not specified in the contract - to the place where the item was delivered to him.
CHAPTER 7. PROCEDURE FOR EXAMINING COMPLAINTS
1. Complaints regarding defects in the Goods should be addressed to the Seller in writing to the following address: 36-100 Kolbuszowa, ul. Witosa 49. You can also inform the Seller about the notification by email at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. If it is found that the consignment is damaged, lost or damaged, the Customer should immediately (no later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the parcel) file a complaint with the Seller. Such action will allow you to claim against the carrier.
3. The complaint should contain a detailed description of the defect of the Goods and the Customer's request, possibly also photographic documentation.
4. The Seller undertakes to examine the complaint within 30 days. If the Seller does not comment on the Consumer's complaint within 14 days, it is considered that he considered it justified.
5. If the complaint is recognized, the Seller will take appropriate action.
6. There is a possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims in legal relations with Consumers, including:
1) the possibility of resolving disputes by electronic means via the ODR platform (online dispute resolution), available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/;
2) the possibility of conducting amicable proceedings before a common court or arbitral tribunal;
3) the possibility of conducting mediation proceedings with the participation of an independent mediator.
CHAPTER 8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. Withdrawal from the Agreement by the Seller or the Customer may take place under the terms of the Civil Code (Dz.U.2016.380, as amended).
2. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods.
3. Information on withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer is contained in the instruction on the right of withdrawal, available on the Store's website.
4. The right to withdraw from the Agreement is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to some contracts, i.e .:
1) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the provision that he would lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement after fulfilling the provision by the Seller;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement;
3) in which the Good is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
4) in which the Commodity is subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
5) in which the Goods are delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
6) in which the Goods are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
7) in which the Goods are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the Agreement, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the Seller has no control;
8) in which the Consumer expressly demanded that the Seller should come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those whose performance the Consumer has demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the Agreement shall be entitled to the Consumer with regard to additional services or items;
9) in which the Goods are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
10) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
11) concluded through a public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
13) for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
5. The Seller shall promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not entail any costs for him.
6. If the Consumer has chosen a way of delivering things other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
7. The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods together with all elements of equipment, including packaging, if it constitutes a significant element of the Good. The Seller may refrain from returning the payment until receipt of the Goods or until the Seller provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
8. The Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the Goods, unless the Seller agreed to bear them or did not inform the Consumer about the necessity to incur these costs.
9. The Consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
10. In case of effective withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void.
CHAPTER 9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The rights to the Website and the content contained therein belong to the Seller.
2. The address of the website on which the Store is available and the content of the voletsgroup.com website are subject to copyright and are protected by copyright and intellectual property law.
3. All logotypes, proper names, graphic designs, films, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, passwords, trademarks, service marks, etc. are registered trademarks and belong to the Seller, producer or distributor of the Goods. Downloading, copying, modifying, reproducing, transferring or distributing any content from voletsgroup.com without the consent of the owner is prohibited.
CHAPTER 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations in the legal relations with customers or consumers, the relevant provisions of the generally applicable law shall apply.
2. Any deviations from the Regulations require a written form under pain of nullity.
3. The competent court to settle the dispute between the Seller and the Customer shall be the competent court according to the Seller's registered office. The competent court to resolve the dispute between the Seller and the Consumer will be the competent court according to general rules (the court of the defendant's domicile) or another more convenient for the Consumer (according to Articles 31-37 of the Code of Civil Procedure).